THOMAS WINDLOW   (513)943-1638

Terms and Conditions
Allow the light to shine
Official Web Site for Thomas Windlow
  My name is Thomas Windlow. I am a natural Psychic. By this, I mean, that I was born this way. Being that this was a natural process for me, I guess I thought that everyone was this way. Sure, I would know things that others didn't but really never thought much about it. I went to school just like others and had my share of struggles. I remember I would always know when the teacher was going to call on me or what we would be discussing in class that day. I just went along with it. I never discussed this much as a child.
  I am one of eight children. I believe all of us are the same and have been chosen to use our gifts. I was, what I would call, a common sense kid. I never did study and I did ok in school. Did I know that I was psychic? No, I didn’t even know what the word meant. As I said before, I thought everyone was this way.
  When I was about 5 or 6 years old, I would see people, ghosts. I never understood this. I would tell my sisters and they would say, "Oh, don’t worry about that lady. She’s a ghost and she won’t hurt you." Now, not all of us had seen this woman but I sure did. She was either wearing a red or blue dress and she was always smiling.
  At seven years of age I was awakened by a vision of an Indian who told me not to mention his visit to anyone. I didn’t until years later. My father died shortly after that in a car accident. My mother had seven children ranging in age from 12 years old to 6 months to raise somehow. We had to do without a lot. There were many times we would have the same thing for dinner for several days. But one thing I can remember, very well, is mom gave us love and we grew closer together. I think about it now and wonder how my mother ever did it. My mother is a very amazing woman.
  As time went on my mother remarried. Even though my step-father was a mean man, he did provide for all of us. From then on, summers were spent between my grandparent’s house and a favorite uncle and aunt’s house. Grandma went to church every Sunday and I would go with her, if not with my aunt and uncle. But I continued to grow and be watched over never thinking about my gifts.
  When I was a teen, I would sit for hours staring up at the night sky and talking to God. At sixteen, I came home from work to find my step-father hitting on my mother. I started yelling at him to get him to stop! I woke the whole house up! I knew God was with me because I was so mad! That day I knew I grew up and knew I had it in me to face whatever life would throw my way. My step-father never hit on my mother again. My mother was the most important person in my life. She was my protector and my friend. High school was tough since I worked 40 hours a week at my job. While I was at work, I didn’t have to face the reality at home.
  I turned eighteen in April and quit high school after my junior year. I also moved out. I knew I had to get out of the house and away from all that turmoil. My mother was hurt since I was the first to leave. I changed jobs. I shared an apartment with another guy whose fiancé worked for the same company. I was determined to make something of myself. I always knew that my real dream was to be a teacher. At my new job, I moved myself up the ladder one position at a time till I was a store manager. I was the youngest manager the company had ever had. I interviewed for a supervisor position when I was nineteen years old. I was told that I was too young but would make a great supervisor when I was a little older.
  In June 1982, at the age of nineteen years old, I married my soul mate. I knew this on our first date, even if it did take her a little longer to realize. We have been married over 29 years and have two grown children; a daughter and a son.
  I turned 21 years old and was finally promoted to a supervisor. I also studied and took the test to get my GED. I passed! The GED was very important to me. I needed it to believe in myself. I was with the company as a supervisor for eighteen years before I realized that it was time to try another chapter in my life.
  I have always had intuitions and would know when something was wrong just by a feeling. I remember, saying to my wife once, “Something just happened to grandma."  I began calling her but there was no answer. I tried for two hours before I got the call that she had passed away, two hours ago. Another night, while talking to my wife on the phone, I had this feeling that someone was in the store with me at work but I didn’t see anyone so I looked around and thought I checked everywhere. I told her that something was not right, put the money in the safe and went home. At 3:00am, I was awakened by a phone call from a police officer telling me that someone had broken out of my store. The person had taken the backroom door apart from the inside and walked out. I began to understand this gift I had a little more but still didn’t think I was any different. I know God and always knew I was protected.
  This is only a couple of my stories. I have many more and hope to share them. I’m in the process of writing some books to help people understand divine intervention and psychic awareness.
  Today I feel so blessed. My work is something that I love to do… helping people. I believe that each person that God puts into my path has come for messages that they should hear. Whether it is healing from a loss, self growth, strength or love, I pray that every person I talk with I have helped.

                      Allow the light to shine